We respect your right to privacy and therefore aim to ensure that we comply with the legal requirement of the POPI Act which regulates the way we collect, process, store, share and destroy any personal information which you have provided to us.
Why we collect Personal Information:
We collect personal information to liaise with you telephonically, via our website or email so that we may:
- Respond to any query or comment received from you
- Inform you of new offers
- Enable us to process, validate and verify information and requests for the supply of goods and /or services
- For the purposes of which you specifically provided the information; and
- Generally to improve your experience on our website
Processing of Information
We shall share your personal information:
- To comply with applicable law or with legal process served on our company
- To protect and defend the rights or property of our company; and
- Treat your personal information as strictly confidential
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure, or access
- Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure, or processing of your personal information
- Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
- We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally required, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
ALTHOUGH WE TAKE THE AFOREMENTIONED PRECAUTIONS IN PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE SHALL HOWEVER NOT BE LIABLE OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION IF OUTSIDE OR REASONABLE CONTROL.
You have the right at any time to:
- Rectify the Personal Information collected by us
- Object to the processing of Personal Information (subject to legislation)
- Request the return or destruction of Personal Information (subject to legislation)
- Lodge a complaint with the company
The Personal Information processed by us is not routed/transferred to a third country or international organisation.